Modern internal audit should represent the inter-company advisor who serves the organisation needs, added value creation and raising the overall effectiveness. Internal audit should provide assurance that the risks which the company is facing are known and under control.
Our expert team of assessors led by professor Jiří Dvořáček, follows the internationally respected Internal Audit Standards. Our team is ready to work out a comprehensive assessment of the internal audit according to your request. During our work, we focus particularly on these areas:
- human resources of the IA department,
- organization of IA department within the company,
- position of IA department within the company,
- financial, material and organizational conditions for efficient activities of IA department,
- assessment of creation and utilization of financial means from IA budget,
- internal relations within the company, reputation of the IA department,
- procedures used,
- activities which the IA department focuses on within the company,
- assurance and consulting activities of IA department in the field of risks,
- efficiency of IA department,
- review of department current tools and methodologies,
- identification of areas for further improvement according to our clients specifications.